Barone Fortress was built in 1646 on Vidakuša, the 80 meter-high hill above the city
- Murter, Betina, Jezera, Tisno
To celebrate 1000th anniversary of the coronation of the King Tomislav and the change of the name of the village
Rehut camp site is situated in the beautiful surroundings of Slanica bay at the island of Murter
Rakitnica settlement was mentioned in1311 and today are still discerned the remains of the former houses and walls built in a dry-wall.